Smart investing comes down to understanding, always, the answers to 6 fundamental questions.
- How flexibly can you access your funds or not?
- How much risk are you willing to take and do your current investments match this?
- Do you understand the value of ongoing advice?
- How are your investments diversified, by fund, sector and geographically?
- What are you getting for the fees that you pay?
- How are your investments performing considering the direct investments you can now make?
At Cheetham Jackson, we understand that these 6 points are fundamental in understanding how your investments are managed and will ensure that you are also able to answer the important questions that you should know.